The New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) is pleased to announce the launch of SBIR Impact – Bio & Health Tech NYC, a competitive one-on-one SBIR/STTR application assistance program for life sciences and healthcare technology ventures based in New York City.
Join us for our first full-day Proposal Preparation Workshop open to the public with Lisa Kurek, nationally recognized expert and Managing Partner at BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc). This one-day session will cover fundamentals of the SBIR/STTR application process and an overview of the SBIR Impact Program:
- What it takes to qualify for SBIR/STTR funding
- Getting through the Phase I and II application process
- Strategies for crafting a strong proposal
- Pitfalls to avoid, and best practices to be aware of
- The differences between major agencies (National Institutes of Health, Department of Defense, National Science Foundation, etc.)
- SBIR Impact: Program eligibility, selection criteria and program structure